Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DEXIBELL - At Long Last NEW PLATINUM APs / New EPs

Just came by email . . .

After a whole year of very little sound releases (I still haven't loaded up the HARMONIUM, so sue me), Dexibell finally announced New Platinum US and Italian Pianos and New PLATINUM Electric Piano sets. I see only a single Platinum USA piano and a single Italian Platinum piano on the SX7 download page, so perhaps these are replacing the previous downloads. But the new EP is there. The example sounds yummy.

More to follow when I have time to try them.

EXCITING !

ð

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and for the EPs,- go p.ex. to the VIVO SX7 module page and click on > Soundlibrary SX7 > + E.Piano ...

EXP 70s EP PLT will appear in a player for the Platinum Rhodes demos.

When going thru the soundlibrary instruments, some already offer Platinum demos, other´s don´t.

But there´s more than just only AP meanwhile.

:)

A.C.

Dexibell definitely has the GAS factor but the price... :(

and the ' memory management '. Other sounds have to be unloaded to make room for larger newer piano samples.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

• 2 months later...

Just got an email from Dexibell.

New - reduced-size versions of the Italian Grand and '70s EP. "Standard" instead of PLT. https://www.dexibell.com/nuovi-suoni-disponibili-nella-sound-library-per-vivo-e-combo-j7/?lang=en

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments