Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Favorite seldom viewed Youtube clips.

I love Youtube, mainly for the vast array of live performances that I would otherwise never get to see. Some of these have millions of views and are easy to find. Others have very few views and I would never find them if I was not being very specific in my search. They definitely don't come up in Youtube suggestions. What are some of your favorite music clips that don't have enough views for Youtube to feel they need to "spread the word"?

Here is one of mine. With only 700 views and I bet 25 are mine. A clip of Manfred Mann's Earth Band performing Martha's Madman. There are a few versions on Youtube from different tours but this is my favorite. The band has fun with it, and it takes a real turn about the 3 minute mark when the vocals come in. A departure from the studio version that I really like.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWAvlR87WU

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this qualifies, because it has 118K views. But, Kassav's other material has millions of views, so this live performance somehow slipped under the radar. You can skip ahead to 1:15, there are a lot of credits and such. Zouk is one of my favorite musical lifeforms :)

[video:youtube]

Someone remembers Orchestral Manoevers in the Dark?!? Extra credit!!

At the IMS in Ibiza a few years I did some videos of April Towers, they were kinda like OMD...I need to dig up those videos.