Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Today, July 6 2019, is the 10th anniversary of the blockbuster video United Breaks Guitars, which remained at the top of the most watched music video on YouTube for a month. For those three people here who have never heard of this, here's a history and link to the video.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And -------- chances are that they continue in what they consider this great tradition. :groan: #neveragain

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

If they treat passengers like this, I wouldn't expect them to treat guitars any better.

[video:youtube]

Passenger being "re-accommodated" from a United flight.

Real airlines just keep raising the stakes for someone to give up their seats. Jeez. I got a $400 travel voucher and was rebooked in first class because no one would give up their seat. I bet if United had offered $1,000 for someone to give up their seat, it would have happened. How stupid can they be?

Oh right...apparently, very stupid. Never mind.

My criterion for a live gig that requires flying is: can all the gear I need come on the plane with me and never be touched by anyone else? If it can't, it stays home. Period.

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music