Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lachy Doley touring the US

Hot from my inbox:

July 19 at Buckeye Blues Fest, Akron, OH - FREE (Donations welcome)

July 20 at 210 Live, Chicago, IL - BUY TICKETS

July 21 at Long Park Amphitheatre, Lancaster, PA - FREE

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit OT but recently, at my store, first sport network in Canada, the video/audio p,Ayer was gone...Instead of having a "dead" store with no. Using I out for 3 days, Lachy Doley and Ana Popovic.... Some "kids" came to me and told me that the music was good for once...We always have the same "soup" months after months....As really surprised.... The millennia starts to have good/different tastes in music? Should I post the news about Lachy Doley tour on huddle board?
Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this thread, hoping to see some folks this Sunday in Lancaster PA

also looking for information about parking if anyone has been to this venue before. The only info I saw about parking on their website is where not to park. :facepalm:

:nopity:

Regarding parking at Longs Park... There's a lake in the back with parking spaces all around. There's also parking above the lake area beside an old pavilion and in front of the main playground. Crude map attached that I found online:

http://lancastercricketers.pbworks.com/f/1150377354/LongsParkMap.gif

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Just a word(s) of caution - there is a road close to the upper entrance that leads to a Toys R' Us store or something similar. Don't park there - they tow people in that lot. Just a little further down from the lower entrance is another road to the right which leads to a strip mall with a Wegman's grocery, Miller's Ale House & a few more establishments. I'm not sure if they tow from there or not. I usually go a little further & park in the post office parking lot and have never had any trouble there. There is of course the in-park parking too. It can take longer to get out from there though.

My wife and I will be there, arriving Saturday afternoon. If anyone's interested in hanging before the show let me know.

It sounds like there are a few brew pubs near by.

Also from Longs park website...

Questions & answers

Q: Are coolers allowed?

A: Yes coolers are allowed, but no alcohol!

:cry:

Im also going to 210 club in Highwood tonight. Ive played the house organ , a 59 or 60 A100 with 147 , reall nice rig. Not sure if Lachey will use that or a clone. Ill report back tomorrow.

"Ive been playing Hammond since long before anybody paid me to play one, I didn't do it to be cool, I didnt do it to make a statement......I just liked it "

Don't know if this will come through or not:

https://www.facebook.com/ben.ninmann/videos/10220091420220462/?t=0

Didn't know before tonight that this was the last stop on their first U.S. tour - and they only played two other dates over the weekend. They came here from Chicago on Saturday night so it was a bit of a commute. I was a bit disappointed in the sparseness of the crowd but they were an enthusiastic lot, and so was Mr. Doley.

Lachy played a blonde C3 with matching bench through a Trek II preamp into 2 Leslie 145's, Sounded fantastic. Highlight of the show for me was a cover of John Lennon's "Jealous Guy".

Oh, yeah. He also had another keyboard on top of the Hammond organ. :)

YMV8Qm.jpg

:nopity:

Like most here, I was pretty blown away. I was amazed to hear that much clav in one night. Good stuff. No slouch on the organ either.

As a bonus, I got to meet Aussie Chicago. Helluva nice guy if you ask me. I really enjoyed talking about (his) gear and stuff.