Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Attachments!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huzzah! ....

I like the idea of playing keys and sax at the same time. Are you playing a B3 sound?

This inspires me to try to get a friend to take a similar picture during our gig this weekend.

Yes, it works best with holding organ chords or doing simple chord rhythms or riffs in the right hand. Also, on tenor it works best in key of concert G because you have access to all the left hand notes for a blues scale. It can also work in concert A (guitarists love A) but the further you get away from those keys, the more you need your right hand to get the root notes, dominant 7ths, flat 3, etc. I only do it on a few songs where it works well and I know what I'm going to do. Sometimes I do it at the jam, as long as it's I IV V chords in G or A.

41.jpg.041a3e291addbe13c02e68a85eccd728.jpg

These are only my opinions, not supported by any actual knowledge, experience, or expertise.

and I can add as a url, cool.Component%20stack%205.jpg

44.thumb.jpg.2b5b4a05a47e113f46cda4e293583ed4.jpg

Triton Extreme 76, Kawai ES3, GEM-RPX, HX3/Drawbar control, MSI Z97

MPower/4790K, Lynx Aurora 8/MADI/AES16e, OP-X PRO, Ptec, Komplete.

Ashley MX-206. future MOTU M64 RME Digiface Dante for Mon./net

I can see the Attachment Manager button here, but does not seem to be working in Classifieds yet.

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage3, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

I can see the Attachment Manager button here, but does not seem to be working in Classifieds yet.
Good catch! That's definitely a place where we want it to work.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Bump for MOD visibility. Not sure if Joe was going to set this up or if it's even possible?

Thanks!

~ vonnor

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage3, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

Bump for MOD visibility. Not sure if Joe was going to set this up or if it's even possible?

Thanks!

~ vonnor

Sorry, I haz no powers for this kind of thing, I don't think. I'll :poke: dB and see what can be done. It's probably a switch.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 2 months later...

Seeing a thread about image hosting reminded me of this post from another thread:

I just tried renaming a .jpg to .jpeg and the attachment manager blocked me from uploading it. If you rename the extension you should be fine.

might want to add "jpeg" to the accepted image formats

Seeing a thread about image hosting reminded me of this post from another thread:

I just tried renaming a .jpg to .jpeg and the attachment manager blocked me from uploading it. If you rename the extension you should be fine.

might want to add "jpeg" to the accepted image formats

Done.

I tried adding HEIC - didn't seem to work. :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk: