Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ultimate Support Apex One Stand

Any new updates as to when this new Ultimate Support update to the Apex 48 will be available? Also, has anyone seen one in person with a keyboard on the top tier with the 10 degree downward tilt? I can not see how a keyboard would not slide off? Maybe they are redesigning the arms for this version?

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Kronos 61, Casio PX-5S, Yamaha DXR 10 (2)), Neo Vent, Yamaha MG82cx mixer and too many stands to name.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I heard of this, its on Ultimates web page.

Side Q: they show the AX-48 tote bag as accy for it. My AX-48 tote bag is starting to get wear holes in the ends, anyone ever found a great aftermarket bag for AX-48 that is more durable?

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

I stumbled on it by accident after seeing a link for the pedalboard accessory that was designed to work with this new stand. I thought at first it was designed to work with my Apex 48.

With regard to an alternative to the ultimate support gig bag, I never was able to find anything. I did try using an old golf bag case I picked up at a yard sale. Had to make a cut in the bottom of the plastic case. It did help to keep it safer in the band trailer, but ended up being a bigger pain to sack around, so I gave up on protecting the column from scratches.

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Kronos 61, Casio PX-5S, Yamaha DXR 10 (2)), Neo Vent, Yamaha MG82cx mixer and too many stands to name.

Scratches add character

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I dont care that much about scratches either. Something more padded so when i sling it around it doesnt damage its environment (such as my car) would not be a bad thing. Hardly near the top of my life worry list lol. i dont want a giant body bag for just a kbd stand. Ive had this bag for maybe 2 yrs, it will make another 1 or 2 with a few small holes in the end which I wouldnt otherwise really care about.

the thing I am more annoyed about is it has a small side pocket for the mic boom attachment so its not rattling around in the main stand pocket. But if you screw a mic clip on it - the pocket is just that much too short to fit the boom. Like maybe an inch or less. So I have to unscrew the clip from the boom each gig, screw it back on for the next. talk about epic design miss, its not that i have some giant deluxe mic clip attachment, its pretty much the smallest cheapest simplest version there is.

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

Contacted customer service at Ultimate Support. Looks like the expect the Apex One stand to be available in October.

Bill