Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Quick Q: Spider Pro owners - column height?

Hey all you K&M Spider Pro users -

I'm contemplating moving to this stand. I've been using the Baby Spider Pro for years now, but am thinking of positioning my two-board setup slightly higher than the Baby allows.

When the legs of the Spider Pro are fully extended set up, what's the top height of the column? I'm not sure from the printed specs online if they're talking about overall height when fully setup, and that's the number I'm most interested in.

If someone with this stand could set it up and just measure the height of the top of the column, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Tim

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blast it, I'm at work right now and can't measure mine. I'll try to remember to do it at home (which reminds me, I promised to post about my mod to the mic stand adapter, still need to do that.)

I'm 6'3" and use two boards...the top board tier is not quite at the top when I set it for standing height (probably 1-2 inches down). So it's pretty tall. By way of comparison, the shorter of the Standtastic stand versions was slightly too short for me when using two tiers.