Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HEY! Show Us Your Music Videos!

You do make music videos, right? Even if they're only lyric videos?

And if you don't...why don't you? Aren't they today's equivalent of a business card? What's stopping you from translating your music to video?

At the MAMA awards this year in Madison, I was one of the presenters for the Best Music Video award. It was obvious that bands, and solo artists, were using the medium to their advantage.

If no one posts anything, be forewarned...I'll post my latest music videos to get the ball rolling.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on as far as when it was created - I made that audio track well over a decade ago.

Someone gave me a copy of Soundtrack. I had seen programs like it, but had never attempted anything creative with loops and clips (musical decoupage). I was curious to see what I could do with such a tool - this was the result.

Parts of the video were added years later. The project was just finished about a year ago by my son Isaac.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Not exactly a music video...more like business communication. There's some piano therein. This concept needs further development, but I think there's some merit in exploring this instructional design method.

[video:youtube]

Steve Coscia

Here is a Throwback Thursday moment from 2010, when several members of our current covers band were playing under a different band name. It's fun to add vocal harmonies not found in the original:

[video:youtube]

There are other videos on the same channel from our current band, one of them an original written by our new rhythm guitarist.

All audio was captured live, mixed, and mastered on a Korg D3200.

• 3 weeks later...

These are great, I love the variety. I also love that people can make videos, and put them online for others to enjoy.

I'm hoping that bouncing this to the top will encourage more people to participate...