Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Summer NAMM KC Hang

Anyone making a special trip to Summer NAMM? Just wondering if we might be able to all do dinner or a hang somewhere. Obviously we have some local members but wondering if anyone else is coming to Nashville for NAMM. Saturday is "public day".

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work Wed-fri nights, so I'm going to miss NAMM again this year. Saturday night is the only chance I'll have for a hang and I imagine that's not the night you'd want to do it. But if you want to sit in the hotel bar and knock one back, holler at me.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

I'm not available from noon on, Saturday; and I don't have a badge that would cover Thursday and/or Friday. So participating in a KC hang doesn't look likely.

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Unfortunately, I can't do Thursday because I'm doing a presentation on "How To Create Compelling Mixes" after NAMM at SAE Nashville (if anyone wants to go, it's free; there's info in the Personal Appearances section on my home page). But Friday or Saturday would be awesome, and I wouldn't miss it for anything. We have a lot to celebrate - I'll raise a drink to Brother Dave! Or maybe multiple drinks, just to make sure he gets the point. :)