Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Photography Podcasts

For those of you that don't know me well, I travel a lot. I use a lot of my time in the car, plane and everywhere in-between to listen to Photography podcasts. I've been amazed at how quickly I've been able to learn just by listening and applying things I've heard the next time I was shooting. As mentioned in the other thread, photography has turned into a business for me - a side hustle outside of my Casio job.

So I wanted to ask do you listen to photography podcasts? What are you favorites?

One of my favorites lately is this one:

Office Hours - A creative persons podcast I happen to know one of the hosts really well and although they're mostly talking about commercial photography it is a great entertaining one to listen to. In this particular episode they asked me to be a guest. :o

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Office Hours is definitely a great one.

Currently, I am enjoying Behind The Shot (Steve Brazill), Petapixel (Sharky James), and Photo Geek Weekly (Don Kom). I almost always listen to these while driving.

I already have Petapixel in my rotation but I need to add the other two. I've heard Don Komarechka on some other podcasts - crazy smart guy but I haven't listened to Photo Geek Weekly.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.