Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk of the early days of communication in digital form about electronic musical instruments makes me think of the first tools for the Korg DW8000 I put on (Dutch) bulletin boards for Atari ST in about 1987..

Studio tools is a whole other subject, it seems, I've been very into digital studio tools that would properly connect with the great music most people knew when IMO recordings still sounded good.

How about that as a dialectic ?

T.

V busy these days so I don't keep up the way I did & haven't read the prior posts but

WHA HAPPENED AT H.CENTRAL ?!

The situation with Harmony Central is uncertain. Dendy is now directing the Gibson Foundation, which is a dream gig for him - he gets to be an educator and an evangelist for music. I haven't been officially involved in it since I was fired/laid off from Gibson in November 2017, so it's great to be back here, and also, to be working with Dave Bryce. His dedication to keeping KCS alive is beyond commendable, and when he invited me back to an independent Musicplayer, I couldn't say no.

And just to keep it real, the fact that Future Music let him run with it is outstanding. I'm not used to seeing big corporations place heart over greed. :thu:

• 5 months later...