Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pure Synth Platinum for iPad

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere (nothing came up via the search function) but Gospel Musicians have just released a new iPad app that looks very interesting.

Its on sale until 22nd June - £9.99 and then £19.99 after that.

Ive not had much chance to play with it yet but it sounds pretty good so far and looks like it might give Korg Module a run for its money.

Cheers

John

Nord Electro 6D 61, Wurlitzer EP200A, Neo Mini Vent, EV ZLX12P, QSC CP8.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, John. Thanks for sharing. They have some nice sample collections at Gospel Musicians. I see the AU/VST/AAX version on their website. Looking for the iOS app...

I have Neo Soul Keys AU version which does some nice electric pianos.

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Mmmm I bought this a few days ago. IMHO, its OK, but inferior to Roland Sound Canvas £19.99.

Pure Synth Platinum supports AUv3. You cant get that far inside Korg Module, Sound Canvas or Sampletank, and Audio Units load into AUM where they can be control mapped, set keyboard note ranges, etc. Neo-Soul Studio is massively editable and versatile (leaves Module's Scarbee in the dust) so Im assuming PSP is too.

Thanks to OP for posting. These apps are very difficult to find amongst the clutter (try searching for a decent bass, you'll get mostly bass tuners and bass fishing :laugh:).

Here for the gear.

I'll have to give this a try, their Neo Soul Studio EP's really upped my EP sounds!

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

Just purchased it. Thanks for the heads up. After downloading the 6GB of samples I just auditioned some sounds. The EPs are very nice!

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Makes you glad to be an iOS user. Their Mac/PC version of this software has been out about a year?, is identical in every way, and literally costs 10x as much as the iOS version!

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

At the App Store page click 'more" and at the bottom is the list of compatible IPads. The only Air I saw was Gen 3.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin