Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (music related)

Behringer VC340 and MS-101 plus a UFO-202 to save taking the UMC204HD to work for playing music back from my laptop (a simple AUX lead gives massive hum when connected to a small Panasonic all in one cd/radio).
Stuff: Roland:SH-201/U-110/S-330/TR-626/M-48 Akai: miniAK/S6000 Yamaha:DX9/HS8/xs7 Korg:05R/W/AX10G Alesis: Vortex MK1 CME: UF70 classic V2/WIDI Behringer: DSP2024Px2/UMC204HD/101/340/D/03/8 ESI:1010e

Summertime racks since Im doing festivals, fairs and no flights.

This is perfect.

Sound Card /DSP Rack 1U

i7 PC 1U

AD/DA 32 I/O for hardware 1U

13 deep.

Lightweight Aluminum, no handles, grab a rail and pack it up.

43-EF7-D7-D-3-E3-D-4530-B8-B7-18-A77-D292408.jpg

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

Picked up a pair of KRK Rokit 6 G3 studio monitors for my MAC.

I really like them. They may not be the most perfectly flat speakers for pinpoint accurate mixing, but they sound great for what they are, especially in the low-mid. I think they will be my go-to for playing around with EDM, trance, hip hop stuff for fun (it's not necessarily what I go out and perform around town, but it's very relaxing to create) and also just to listen to music for recreational use.

I think they might be a little big for my desk and while I'm not returning them, I may take a trade for something smaller in 5" size like the Rokit 5, Mackie MR524, JBL 305P MKii, etc. if anyone wants to trade up a size from 5" to 6" and has something comparable I may do so.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

Just bought a Numa Organ 2 and a Nord Electro 4 HP. Got the Numa last week and am really digging it, and the Electro should be arriving today. As much as I love my SV1, I'm looking forward to going from gigging with a 45 lb. to a 25 lb. bottom board =) should be a much easier in-and-out

"...and that TV channel at the hotel that's, like, ABOUT the hotel?"

Yamaha CP 73 / Numa Organ 2 / Korg Prologue 8

Behringer VC340 and MS-101 ...

I'd planned on doing the same, but both were taking so long to be in stock, so I bought a JV-1080 and a TX-7 ... and then an Ion came up at a reasonable price. Suddenly out of synth money, but I got three for the price of two :)

It's not the gear, it's the player ... but hey, look -- new gear!

Mojo 61 to replace my broken Sk1. Arrived just a few days before a series of gigs, got the b3, EPS and Clav dialed in well enough and couldnt be happier with it as my top board (current have an NE573 HA. The mojo is so much fun to play and sounds great! Now I gotta get the broken power source input on the sk1 fixed and I guess Ill be selling that.

6'9" Kawai K-6 grand piano from 1992. The original owner bought it when she lived in Japan, it followed her here shortly after, and now it's got a second home with me.

http://natevenet.com/misc/KawaiSmall01.jpg

No, I don't have room for this in my home, but I'm about to start renting a studio to give lessons out of, and it'll live there. Hopefully it's a successful endeavor!

It's being delivered on the 26th, and I feel like this is the longest wait in the world.

More pictures of this beauty here.

Yamaha 25-note pianica (melodica). Joins my fleet of Hammond 44, Yamaha 37, and Hohner 32.

I often think about taking a melodica when traveling or just running about, but even the 32 usually takes up too much space. Hopefully the 25 will travel more with me.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Audio2000s.com, model AWM6304U - stereo wireless In-Ear Monitoring System.

Second-cheapest I could find on Amazon as of this writing.

Operates in < 600MHz UHF band -- I really don't want to work with 2.4 GHz or even 900 MHz.

Good stereo image, once I got the various gain stages (keys, mixer, transmitter, receiver) playing well together.

Initial test: my wife roamed the house while I remotely serenaded her, with no dropouts.

http://www.airnetworking.com/Pictures/AWM6304U.jpg

Hey, and apparently auto-scaling images to boot! (Lemme know if I should set up a smaller image.)

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

Quilter Labs Bass Block 800 (800W Class D bass head - only 4 pounds!) .

Barefaced Audio Super Midget (600W 12" cabinet - only 21 pounds!).

Giving my bass alter-ego some loving. See a trend with the weight? ;)

I do have a keyboard purchase slated for this summer though...

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10

• 2 weeks later...

Since the last time I posted in this forum:

* Yamaha CP70B

* Yamaha DX7 IID

* Roland V-Synth 2.0

* Roland VP-550

* Roland JD800 :love:

* Dave Smith Instruments REV 2

* Oberheim / Viscount OB12

* Oberheim Matrix 6

* Korg King Korg

* Ensoniq ZR76

:keys2:

OH! And that gorgeous microphone I have with me in my Avatar pic :cool:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Gustavo! Great to see you here! :wave:

Brother, I missed you! Glad to be back.

Hope you're enjoying your new toys.

Best,

Geoff

"New" toys I've been hunting as crazy for the last decade. Love them

After being "Mr M-Audio" for 14 years, you won't find a USB MIDI controller in my studio. It's a 100% hardware now.

www.guslozada.com

just Bought a KAT KTMP percussion controller.

exceeded low expectations.

Having difficulty using it as a midi controller when midi out to my Triton. but its ok.

I didn't buy kick and hi-hat pedals for it. As a test I connected my M-Audio sustain pedals and they achieved a somewhat desired effect albeit with the wrong polarity.

Will probably buy a pair of polarity switchable sustain pedals or momentary pedals for it.

The piano style pedals are fairly inexpensive these days. Still don't know why someone would pay same or more for the flimsy, square momentary switches when the piano style is available.

3 Fender AX2 IEM, one for my drummer, one for my bassist and one for my singer....I missed an SHURE wireless PM200 transmitter receiver at 250 Can$ used but....I have already one and cannot invest always for the other members...
Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

just Bought a KAT KTMP percussion controller.

exceeded low expectations.

I purchased a very old TRAP KAT controller. It is beyond awesome -an HEAVY!!!

Absolutely love it.

But I did buy full hat controller and kick pedal / kick trigger (ALESIS). It makes a huge difference.

The piano style pedals are fairly inexpensive these days. Still don't know why someone would pay same or more for the flimsy, square momentary switches when the piano style is available.

The little square ones are great for taking to gigs. Smaller, less space required.

The piano-style are for home or for gigs that need a lot of piano :keys2:

www.guslozada.com

Mine was an inexpensive TV I bought at Walmart for 88 bucks 32" just to view sheet music running from my Surface Pro 4 (and Pianoteq and some sampled pianos). It looks smaller in the pic than it is and I don't have the music full-width yet. Though not a PC high definition monitor it is quite readable and fine.

A pic is here

WH

Slightly redundant post (same info in Keytar thread): Just got a wireless bass rig for my AX-Edge (a keytar which contains its own synth engine). I chose the bass set because it's rated down to 30 Hz. Micro-review: Good range, good fidelity, but occasionally outputs a whine around 5 KHz with a harmonic at 10 KHz. Still investigating, but it may be coming from the keytar's electronics (as opposed to any defect in the transmitter/receiver system. RF Experts, feel free to educate me....

http://www.airnetworking.com/Pictures/Nady_Bass.jpg

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Soundcraft Notepad-12FX to use as the main mixer in my duo and also as an occasional dedicated keyboard mixer. Just hooked it up and it seems ideal for my use: 4 mic/line neutrik channels (two with Hi-Z options), 4 stereo line inputs, 4x4 USB audio, a simple Lexicon FX unit, and an aux send for monitoring. Quiet and good gain structure. All for around $180 (although I got mine cheaper.)

I know the Key Largo is the go to dedicated keyboard mixer these days, but if you also need mic inputs, then give this one a look.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman