Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I have no faith in people who know nothing

Seriously, it gets old. No experience and will never buy it, but the internet gives me a. Ok e. Autocorrexr, but in hind sight, lets see where this goes

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook brings that same attitude out in me.

Cheers, Mike.

honestly. It seems there is a large % of the population that needs FakeBook for life guidance.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

"You will know Behringer and Behringer will set you free".

Synthfreak 6:666

I prefer Basinger ;)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

J Dan, your unnecesarily recent sexy avatar change makes me strongly doubt your intellectual and artistic credibility. How dare you blah blah blah...

Not really, but it felt neat to type that out. What makes it worse is that my estranged brother's name is Dan... Why, oh why?

PS: I agree with your premise. Some ppl are clueless yet prolifiC...

FWIW, i typed actual words in the OP, but the autocorrect version made me laugh, especially in light of the topic. So I inserted "autocorrect" into the jibberish so that it would be at least semi-clear what happened. Obviously everybody managed to get the point anyway.

I just hope this forum never resorts to posting stereo vs mono memes.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

J Dan, your unnecesarily recent sexy avatar change makes me strongly doubt your intellectual and artistic credibility. How dare you blah blah blah...

Funny story behind that avatar. It was from several years ago in my living room. Me and a buddy were putting together an 80s duo that ended up never getting off the ground. We were doing pictures at rehearsal that day. We had a bunch of different clothes and accessories and took pictures of each other in different outfits that we later photoshopped together. I was in the middle of changing and I don't recall the conversation, but for whatever reason, broke into You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oats and my guitar player snapped that picture.

Dan