Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

1000 Synths in one room

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I try to put this into perspective, my thoughts go dark.

Is this a museum? Or is it a warehouse filled with thousands of old upright pianos or accordions?

To me these are tools, not the art that was created with them. Of course we musos have a soft spot for our tools. Like painters might revere a particular sable-hair brush used by ... to create...

If Im wrong, which is often, then perhaps in a hundred years there will be a home hobby of recreating 20th century ICs to keep these guys going, jusy like steam engine enthusiasts replace locomotive parts for train museums.

The Switzerland Museum of Electronic Music. Hmm? None of them are plugged in. Don't think I would care much. But I would like to visit Switzerland! Now if they had just the most notable ones and they could all be played by invite, that would be different. :like:

Boards: Kurzweil SP-6, Roland FA-08, VR-09, DeepMind 12

Modules: Korg Radias, Roland D-05, Bk7-m & Sonic Cell