Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Native Instruments Summer of Sound Sale is open

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/summer-of-sound-2019/

Native Instruments has their annual Summer of Sound Sale open for the month for 50% off of upgrades/updates.

If you want to bring your package version current or upgrade to a bigger bundle like Komplete, Ultimate and Collectors Editions this is the time to do it.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an fyi, but if you order through some retailers (I did from Best Service) you won't get a serial right away. This was concerning to me until I realized others were in the same boat (from the KVR forum and the Best Service support that answered me) and the serial will be coming perhaps tomorrow or next day. They offered a bit of a discount over the NI upgrade one, and I have been waiting for this since I bought Komplete Select, so I jumped immediately :D Ironic that I couldn't use it right away but Best Service is legit so nobody is worried.

I think I'm "done" now, seriously don't have any needs software-wise between Logic effects/synths and 3rd-party ones I've picked up in sales along the way. Perhaps a b3, but I haven't had any complaints with Logic's b3 organ so far (unlike piano and electric piano, both of which I have upgraded).

Of course, being "done" means I'll still want everything that goes on sale--but my other expensive hobby (aquariums) has stirred my interest again as it does from time to time :D

Really looking forward to FM8 and Massive X, and Kontakt was the reason I wanted this upgrade in the first place (it's probably the one "no alternative exists in its area" software from NI).

Stokely - can you order from Best Service if you are US based? It can definitely save a few dollars to buy from them in the Euro market and download, but I am just checking if this is allowable and if there are any versioning issues of the software between the US and European markets when upgrading?

It seems like there shouldn't be, but I don't want to buy online from a European vendor and find that something doesn't work the same.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries