Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Metronome

YYB

You laugh, but CAPOs are heatedly debated. ;)

:mad: Ghrrrhgh... !! Those ding-dang dern heated capos with metronomes and auto-tune built-in... !!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: Ghrrrhgh... !! Those ding-dang dern heated capos with metronomes and auto-tune built-in... !!

Capos with clip on tuner and electronic metronome capabilities is fucking Genius. Patient that Idea now Caevan ..

Lok

Maybe leave out the heater section.

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

One time I saw a guy using a rolling capo to facilitate moving it from one fret to another without having to take it off. Worked well for him.

For some reason, he was physically incapable of playing barre chords, yet with this device he could play in all keys and was actually a good rhythm player.

Heated capos? If your playing is as HOT as MINE is, you don't need no stinkin' heated capos!

(Just kidding, guys.)

PS One day I played live when it was cold out (for the NYC marathon as it turns out; and something to keep my hands warm would have been nice.... especially the guy I was playing with was into doing a marathon version of the song we were doing, so there was no way to stick my hands in my pockets to warm them up.

Re: metronomes - I have seen ads in restrooms that say "for a good time, call so and so", so apparently that person knows the secret of good time, so you don't need no stinkin' metronomes.

Restroom graffiti? well......

The best two examples I ever saw had nothing to do with tempo or music. To whit---

"While you're reading this, you're pissing on your foot!"

"Napoleon stood here and blew his BONAPARTE!"

Oh, and one more.....

"Please don't throw cigarette butts in the urinal. They get soggy and hard to light!"

:crazy:

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!