Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Forum status

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this many times before, but it has never borne repeating more than now: thanks so much, Dave, for all your efforts on our behalf! You started this forum, and it's only fitting that you should have control over its future. Well done, my friend!

Thanks to Jim as well for his hard work behind the scenes.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

I have good news. :boing:

It appears that we have struck an agreement with Future Music ....

dB

I am so impressed Dave. I was completely unaware that you were a Time Lord. :D

Congratulations!!

"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

Have to say, this is the best forum I've ever been a part of and by far my favorite, talent here is unmatched, and on most forums I'm sorely dissapointed that that they don't come even close to the quality of posts. I was pleased to see a few weeks ago when a troll was engaging in facile and provoking judgements, that the civil tone of this forum was maintained! I'm happily surprised to see little to almost no trolling happening here!

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

Thank you for what you do.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I know it's premature, but I am willing to pay to play, within the usual cheapskate limits. I'm a fan of the Cunka Kurzweil pricing schedule, $6 Aus / year. :)

Ditto. I get a lot of value out of this forum, both entertainment and professional development, and would be more than happy to pay a moderate subscription to help keep it alive.

I know it's premature, but I am willing to pay to play, within the usual cheapskate limits. I'm a fan of the Cunka Kurzweil pricing schedule, $6 Aus / year. :)

Ditto. I get a lot of value out of this forum, both entertainment and professional development, and would be more than happy to pay a moderate subscription to help keep it alive.

Add me to this list too.

“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.”
― Kurt Vonnegut

Wow! Good work dB! Thank you for this and all work you put in maintaining this community.

Is there any way we can help you with coming migration and/or preservation of the forums?

Rudy

Good work DB and JQ!!! Can't wait to use the search function!!!

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Good work DB and JQ!!! Can't wait to use the search function!!!

I'm going to link massive jpegs that will auto-resize! ;)

And at long last technology that lets us discuss politics and religion :whistle:;) .

Will there be half nekked groupies there?