Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arturia V Collection 7, now with Mellotron, CZ1, and Synthi

Still no ETA on NKS support on the 3 new synths or the B3 V2 update yet. It probably takes a while to go through the validation with Native Instruments, though.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I owned the CZ-1 and CZ-1000. I'm not sure what the purpose of a virtual CZ is. I mean the strong point of PDS was that it could sound like FM but the architecture was laid out and organized like subtractive synthesis so you could program the thing as opposed to trying to figure out DX and TX programming.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

The new B3 V2 is quite good.

I like it. I'm holding onto my wallet instead of buying a dedicated B3 plug in.

Between the Arturia B3 V2 enhancements and version 1.6 of my Legend Live with some deep editing tweaks and a new 1959 B3 model, I'm liking clone life these days.

Arturia made a good B3. I'm not as obsessed on the details of authenticity as some, but this is freaking great as a gift to V6 owners.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

The new B3 V2 is quite good.

Arturia made a good B3. I'm not as obsessed on the details of authenticity as some, but this is freaking great as a gift to V6 owners.

I concur. I didn't use V1 that much, but whatever they did, V2 sounds great.

In my rock band setting it....rocks....

While it is yet to be NKS, I am not too worried. While I do use a Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 , I run it in MIDI mode on gigs. I really only use NKS mode when programming sounds. To me, that's the beauty of NKS, and has really opened up my ability to dig deep in my sound programming. i.e. no mouse dragging the little on screen knobs.

David

Gig Rig:Casio Privia PX-5S | Yamaha MODX+ 6 | MacBook Pro 14" M1| Mainstage