Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RIP Grumpy Cat

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This cat made hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of dollars for her owners. I read a company offered over $700,000 to continue to use her likeness. And she dies at only 7 years old from a urinary tract infection?!? She should have been getting wellness exams monthly.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

As a Cat lover - Yes!!!

This cat made hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of dollars for her owners. I read a company offered over $700,000 to continue to use her likeness. And she dies at only 7 years old from a urinary tract infection?!? She should have been getting wellness exams monthly.

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

Doris Day, Tim Conway, Grumpy Cat. Always happens in 3's...

...I. M. Pei, Herman Wouk....

Must be 5s...

I always thought Grumpys redesign of St. Louis Municipal Plaza was brilliant, but his writing style was by no means purrfect.

How about this cat to take Grumpy cat's place??

[video:youtube]

The companions I can't live without: Kawai Acoustic Grand, Yamaha MontageM8x, Studiologic Numa Piano X GT, Kronos2-73, .
Other important stuff: Novation Summit, NI Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, Omnisphere, EW Hollywood Orchestra Opus, Spitfire Symphony Orchestra, Sonuscore Elysion and Orchestra Complete 3, Pianoteq 8 Pro, Roland RD88.