Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Been getting a big kick out of these parodies

---

[font:Lucida Console]Hello, welcome to the dark side. Once you enter, there is no going back. Enter at your own risk. [/font]

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand by for threads called "Been getting a big kick out of these parrots..."

I love parrots in the springtime.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lXGDXv-ZJ5I/UaMRex4TRvI/AAAAAAAAA-8/g1FJc25_WQM/s1600/chao.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Been on an avoid the forum kick since the rash of parody threads has infected the forum. Those type of threads belong in the Downstairs Lounge. I blocked each member who has started one of those threads that wastes my time.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

I had the brilliant idea of establishing a Hiromi thread merge function but did anyone take me up on it? No. Theres no justice, theres just us.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Been on an avoid the forum kick since the rash of parody threads has infected the forum. Those type of threads belong in the Downstairs Lounge. I blocked each member who has started one of those threads that wastes my time.

What a sourpuss. Where's your sense of humor?

Wasting your time. Youve probably been blocked! :cheers:

Wasting your time. Youve probably been blocked! :cheers:

Oh noes I have been blocked :cheers:

If you spend more than a glance's worth of time identifying those threads (which are not exactly titled in anyway that you would mistake the theme or so intriguing you would feel compelled to click on one) you are wasting your own time and it looks like you will have to block yourself too. :roll:

^This.

Call me a maverick, but if I'm not interested in an OT thread, I don't read it. I generally only block individuals who consistently offend me -- so far, I think the count here is zero.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

I love me some humorous threads - if there's OT in the title, you can always not enter. I never thought to take names and block people.

Oh!! I lied! I thought about blocking Moo Goo Guy Pan (or whatever his name was), but he was run out of town before I could get him off my screen.

Some keyboard news - I've gone back to 2 keyboards for gigging. Nord Stage 3 and Privia (we all know it's a Casio) PX5s. This is the most satisfying setup I've tried in the last few months.

Hey! How about blocking Rick Astley?

Professional musician = great source of poverty.