Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Internet connection problems

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a Dell Desktop at Best Buy, Intel i 5 processor 256 Gig Solid State Hard Drive 12 gigs of Ram, full HD capable (and I already have a monitor for that) with Wi Fi $599 + tax came to $650. I got off cheap, it was on sale. Tomorrow is set up day. We shall see if that does the trick and ends my computer woes. If not, a new Modem Router will be bought/installed by the cable company. That should do the trick, all in all I should be under a grand which is what I was figuring to spend just on the computer. It has 6 USB ports and all kinds of hookups on the back.

I mentioned elsewhere that I'm still using the same HP "tower" and monitor I bought 6 years ago(to replace my ragged COMPAQ Pressario)

It still(knock wood) works fine. Gets me online OK, and cost a total of $650 and $5 for lunch(for my computer tech daughter) to set it up. ;)

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!