Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Enhanced EPs w/o Filters

I have the Electro 5D which supports the new enhanced EP samples, but not the new filters. I'm wondering if anyone has tried them without the filters, and if they're worth the extra space they require.

Thanks

Korg SV2, Nord Electro 5D, Gigperformer/lots of VSTs

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be subjective (with or without the filters), you already own the Nord, why not just download the new version of one of the ones you like, and see what you think? No one but you is going to be able to tell you if you'll think it's worth it, which depends both on how much you like it and also what else you have vying for that space.

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

It's going to be subjective (with or without the filters), you already own the Nord, why not just download the new version of one of the ones you like, and see what you think? No one but you is going to be able to tell you if you'll think it's worth it, which depends both on how much you like it and also what else you have vying for that space.

You're right, of course, I just havent had a moment to make room and download the new samples. I will eventually, just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions based on experience.

Korg SV2, Nord Electro 5D, Gigperformer/lots of VSTs

Yeah, I know, sometimes it's hard to find the time, and sound swapping on the Nord is not exactly quick... which is why I haven't tried them yet on my NS3. ;-)

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)