Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Problems with My Neo Vent ll

Hi--

This is such a hassle where I live, as there are't any repair people I'd trust and shipping it to the states is expensive, takes time and requires them to send it back to me which is both of those things again.

Ok, here's the situation:

The problem is that the Stop and Fast/Slow switches just refuse to work. Once in a while, they will switch like they are supposed to, but usually not. I can still hit Bypass and Fast/Slow simultaneously and edit the parameters, but once that is done, they are useless. No switching from Fast to Slow, no Stopping the virtual Leslie.

I opened it up and everything looked solid--not dirty or dusty, nothing loose. And yet, when I closed it up the same problem persisted.

Any ideas? I bought it used from someone here almost 3 years ago, can't even find the correspondence and can't remember who it was. It worked fine for a couple of months until it just stopped working. Then I had an accident and when I got back into playing months later, I didn't even bother setting it up. But now I have some great gigs coming up and I'd like to use it.

Doug Robinson

www.dougrobinson.com

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic