Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Canadians Selling Beaver Tails in the USA - Any Advice?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only ever had the OG cinnamon & sugar. It's good enough as is, but some of those look damn tasty.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

Third Choice: AVALANCHE

Cheesecake spread, Skor® bits, and caramel sauce

Second Choice: PECAN PIE

Maple flavored spread and pecan pieces, with a swirl of chocolate sauce

First, and (IMO) best choice:The indescribably delicious Poutail - Signature poutine served on top of a BeaverTails pastry.

Poutine? Fries topped with authentic Quebec cheese curds and a decadent gravy.

I can hear my arteries screaming as I write this.

Don

"Yes, on occasion I do talk to myself, sometimes I need an expert's opinion."

Alesis DG8, ARP(Korg)Odyssey Mk.1, Roland JU-06 & Keystation61. Stratocaster if I get tired of sitting.

One of my former mentors was very partial to Coffee Crisp; I'd occasionally visit and bring him a package. I had no idea they were only marketed in the USA for a very limited time and are otherwise hard to come by. Y'all don't know what you're missing!

http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/coffee_crisp_chocolate_bar-300x225.jpg

Nord Stage 2 Compact, Yamaha MODX8

One of my former mentors was very partial to Coffee Crisp; I'd occasionally visit and bring him a package. I had no idea they were only marketed in the USA for a very limited time and are otherwise hard to come by. Y'all don't know what you're missing!

http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/coffee_crisp_chocolate_bar-300x225.jpg

A Canadian artist I worked for turned me on to these. Love 'em. World Market (US) carries them.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it