Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Theme to Friends

I never cover this. I'm going to now I guess. Pleasant surprise. I was expecting a 3 chord Bang Bang. It's not hard but it's a broader chord pallet than I expected. The F#m in place of A during the guitar solo is nice. The organ player must have written this. LOL.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ....... Allee Willis. Grammy winning songwriter. Co-wrote a bunch of Earth Wind and Fire hits. I knew it wasn't the guitar player. LOL :)

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

So what you're saying is, no one told you it was gonna be that way?

:rimshot:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

When I read the thread title, I wasn't thinking of the show "friends" and was wondering what theme you were imposing on your friends....like they have to dress 80s or something.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I have a mid-life crisis when I watch that show. It's interesting I am the exact same age as some of this cast members. I didn't really watch it when it aired originally aired but now I went back and watched all of them. It's weird for a silly sitcom, for some strange reason I relate back to some of that now that I am older.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

It's weird for a silly sitcom, for some strange reason I relate back to some of that now that I am older.
For some strange reason, it is really popular with millennials, and is also gaining a world-wide audience. I understand that some 15 years after it has ended it is even more popular and has more viewers today.

Ross playing "Celebration"

[video:youtube]

My 16 year old niece watches it. It's interesting the cast is still very close and always kind of was. I still don't know why I never took to it when it aired? Now older I kind of see some of my youth in there I guess...it's sad in a way. Maybe it's a way of looking at things when life was a little easier. I feel that way with different shows like MASH, Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, Cheers, The Jeffersons, All in the Family etc.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com