Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Some interesting looking pedals...

picker

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I`ve only found them at this place, it`s a bit far to go for a tryout. Looks like they`re around $100 each. I`m surprised they`re not in Tokyo, at least not yet.

https://www.soundhouse.co.jp/search/index?s_maker_cd=3999&i_type=m

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

They talk a good game, anybody know if they can score?

If Björn Juhl is involved, it's practically certain that their quality is top-notch at the very least. I have not had the pleasure of any of his products or designs (so many pedals and devices in this world, so little time in this life! :D;) ); but besides his stellar reputation to go by, years ago, a friend of mine knew him and bought and loved a number of his pedals.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Anybody worked with any of these pedal? They talk a good game, anybody know if they can score?

One Control pedals

FYI Picker. I just ordered the Iguana Tail Loop model from MF for $229. Most places are selling it for $299.

Correction. The Iguana isn't programmable. $299 for the Chamaeleo Programmable model which I don't need. My bad.

"Let me stand next to your fire!", Jimi Hendrix

I have a Black loop in my efx loop of my rig to control some effects (separation of time based stuff) and its a high quality pedal. No noise, very easy to see.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,