Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

No more love for the Musikmesse ???

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off course we care about!

Tomorrow morning will begin!

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen, Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9

https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com

So the Shigeru is new to the MP7SE, correct? The main difference vs. the MP11SE (other than for number of sounds and features, which isn't so critical for studio work but would affect those using it mostly for live shows), is the keybed action, as I recall, now that the sound engine is on par?

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Hello Mark,

So the Shigeru is new to the MP7SE, correct?

The added Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and SK-5 sounds are new to the MP11SE and MP7SE, yes. However, both MPSE models were release over a year ago, so are not really "brand new".

The main difference vs. the MP11SE (other than for number of sounds and features, which isn't so critical for studio work but would affect those using it mostly for live shows), is the keybed action, as I recall, now that the sound engine is on par?

Yes, the main difference between the MP11SE and MP7SE is indeed the keyboard action, the number of sounds, and panel layout. However, the sound engine was on par with the original MP11/MP7 also.

Kind regards,

James

x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.