Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My Forum Viewing/Posting Change

Over the last 2 months Ive kicked the forum habit where I was constantly checking in here for something (not sure what) maybe 30 times per day. Deleted all my easy access icons as it really was a habit. Im now only visiting here on Fridays so apologies if I dont respond for a week. I suspect no ones noticed and if/when I start a thread I try to do so early in the day to at least respond back on any initial replies.

Hey at least I know now you all have thick skins...except for Tom. So rest assured its me, not you :crazy:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky, have you tried RSS feed services?

He'll let you know next Friday. :laugh:

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Marky, have you tried RSS feed services?

Thanks Dave - appreciate the thought. But when I think about why I'm constantly coming here throughout the day it's really just habit. Maybe I'm also thinking some new keyboard is announced that I just got to know about. Or maybe a sudden revelation that Dan's reading comprehension has improved (I'm here every Friday Dan, throughout the day! :poke::D ). I'd say boredom but trust me I'm far from bored these days. Bottom line is I hate the thought of the computer driving my actions. I also hate talking to Alexa and recently put a stop to most of that.

No big deal really, just taking back a bit of control and...lov'n it! So, any new keyboards out there I need to know about for the next week?

No big deal really, just taking back a bit of control and...lov'n it! So, any new keyboards out there I need to know about for the next week?

I don't know any new KBs coming out soon. But, I do think it is time to roll through KB toyland over there.

Let me know when the MAKCFH HQs opens for the season. I just want a day pass. I'll bring food and beer. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Let me know when the MAKCFH HQs opens for the season. I just want a day pass. I'll bring food and beer. :laugh::cool:

Ummm, while I'm changing things up I think this too has run its course. I would love to see it back in a venue/bar with a jam session. Or whatever - something new is good too.

Now this is going to get confusing. Now my window to respond to Markyboard's comments closes at 3pm Saturday. Missed it by 3 hours and 22 minutes.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Like Fasting for good health so is Internet Fasting. I'm cutting way back, stopping myself from replying to most things and starting to add a few days a Internet Fasting a week. It really does feel good for the mind and body.

FWIW I've been on the internet way before there was a WWW and doing online support for computer companies, so have my asbestos underwear, rhino thick skin, and a lot of Jazz attitude, but getting tired of the daily BS social media has created. I will say this forum is a breath of fresh air compared to others I used to frequent and some I still scan. So I thank you all for enjoyable place to hang.

Marky, I was just looking through some old photos the other day, and found the ones where you came to town on business, and went with me to a jam night, playing on my kit.

That was a fun night

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon