Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cubasis 2

Cubasis 2 for iOS on 50% off sale starting today. Curiously, the in app purchase 3 part waves bundle is also on sale, but the individual parts are not.

I just got the whole enchilada for pennies under £45, as against nearly £90 if I had bought it yesterday. I LOVE APP SALES!!!!!!

Now just waiting for Roland Sound Canvas, SynthMaster 1, Cyclop and Step Poly Arp Unit to go on sale, and I will be a happy teddy bear.

Weirdly, (being from the UK), I have become an expert in US holidays, because thats when most of the sales are on. Roll on Memorial Day!

Occasionally, do something nice for a total stranger. They'll wonder what the hell is going on!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up!!! Ordering now!

So to be clear, the Waves Plug-in bundle for $9.99 is normally $20?

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

Thanks for the heads up!!! Ordering now!

So to be clear, the Waves Plug-in bundle for $9.99 is normally $20?

Im dealing in £ sterling, but yes. However, individually, the 3 waves apps (L1, Q10 and Audiotrack) are still £7.99 each. Makes £9.99 for the three quite a bargain. Certainly better than paying £20!

Occasionally, do something nice for a total stranger. They'll wonder what the hell is going on!

I have Cubasis but Auria Pro is by far my choice. It has an excellent soundfont player - the only one for iOS that can stream from disk, enabling you to run multi GB pianos. It also has the Fabfilter plugins for in-app purchase.

Hi, can Cubasis loop MIDI data back to control CC parameters on a keyboard? Specifically, Id like to adjust the panning and relative volume level of the Upper1, Upper2 and Lower voices of my Casio CT-X800, which you cant do from the panel controls unfortunately.

For this, Id need to route the MIDI Port 1 data from the CT-X to Cubasis, process the data, then reroute the processed MIDI data to Port 3 of the keyboard.

Is this feasible at all?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin