Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2978039 - 03/01/19 12:52 PM National Peanut Butter Lovers Day
d / halfnote Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: no longer lexington, Kenfunky,...
That's right, 3/1/anyyear, which once was reserved for March Hare celebrations, is NPBLD (amongst other thangs).
In Fact, it's Nat PB Month !
rolleyes
Anywhat & where, besides being Frank Zappa's fave food,outranking bacon & placing FZ as an unlikely vegetarian
(excuse the myopia of the orig poster)

On the other end of the spectrum, we have the comment here @ 0:50, from (The) NewBeats, whom I never realized were ETs til I saw this

Bypassing RuPaul & a couple other dance-disoriented options we also have, finally, some gtr content courtesy of Eddie Martinez, whose heavily mutilated solo, for those who prefer to eat the center of the sandwaich, w/out the crust, starts @ 2:13

GP Island
#2978146 - 03/02/19 05:35 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: d / halfnote]
whitefang Offline
10k Club

Loc: Lincoln Park, MI, UNITED STATE...
Yeah. In another forum a bunch of us got into "food" music discussion. Food for song subject or song title....

And let's UPDATE that one tune up there wink .....

wink
Whitefang

Edited by whitefang (03/02/19 05:40 AM)

#2978188 - 03/02/19 09:32 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: whitefang]
Winston Psmith Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Inside the Beltway
A day late, but I had to add this . . .

http://www.novparolo.com

#2978303 - 03/03/19 02:56 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: Winston Psmith]
whitefang Offline
10k Club

laugh
DAMN Winston! Been DECADES since I heard those guys. And at the same time I first heard THEM, I first heard THESE guys too( in case you're more health minded.. wink )...

Weren't the '60's a "trip"? wink

laugh
Whitefang

#2978365 - 03/03/19 10:54 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: whitefang]
d / halfnote Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Stick to the subject.

#2978721 - 03/05/19 03:54 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: d / halfnote]
whitefang Offline
10k Club

Well, d, Peanut Butter Lover's Day is only ONE DAY, and NOT a major holiday( no time off from work or card exchange....) so it really wasn't much of a "subject" to begin with. wink

We'll have to wait until APRIL 2nd for PEANUT BUTTER and JELLY Day to approach this sort of thing again. snax

And too, since you also posted a vid that had food attatched to a song, it's just natural in these forums for others to go "off-rail" and bring up other stuff like that. And I tried, I really did....

You don't know HOW hard I struggled to NOT post anything by VANILLA FUDGE! razz
Whitefang

#2978734 - 03/05/19 06:34 AM Re: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day [Re: whitefang]
d / halfnote Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

At least Van Fudge mighta had a PButter component...but Ultra Spinach ?
Blech !

Moderator:  A String, Bluesape, myles_rose