Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (music related)

Just picked up a Hercules DG320B keyboard stand tablet holder for my IPad. I love it. Totally adjustable, solid, places the IPad Just above and behind my top board, and clamps right onto the upright of my 2 tier Z stand. Best $49 Ive spent in quite a while.

Kurzweil Forte 7, Mojo 61, Yamaha P-125,

Kronos X61, Nautilus 73

Westone UM 20 (gen 1). My first serious IEMs, clearance sale making way for gen 2.

Also my first Sweetwater purchase.

http://www.airnetworking.com/Pictures/um_pro_20.jpg

I prefer isolation to ambient leakage.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

My last couple of purchases were non-keyboard, a Mandolin and Ludwig drum set. Not wanting to pay the $3599 advertised price I had been looking for a deal on a Nord Stage 3 Compact over the last few months. Last Saturday I found a B-Stock Stage 3 for $2407. After thinking it over and deciding it was worth the risk I placed the order Sunday night. It arrived today in the factory box with manuals, DVD's, and USB cable. The only thing I can find wrong is the left cheek block has some discoloration which doesn't bother me at all. Also it didn't come with an AC cord but I have plenty of those.
C3/122, M102A, Vox V301H, Farfisa Compact, Gibson G101, GEM P, RMI 300A, Piano Bass, Pianet , Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, Matrix 12, OB8, Korg MS20, Jupiter 6, Juno 60, PX-5S, Nord Stage 3 Compact

All of my purchases these days are B-stock or similar. You saved close to a thousand dollars by doing that (BTW, that's sort of extreme). I usually figure 20% savings or so.

Some of the internet retailers will sell you new as B-stock. I think what they do is open up a carton, then reseal it. Literally. After dozens of purchases, there's zero risk AFAIK.

It's worth a few phone calls, especially on big ticket items.

Want to make your band better?  Check out "A Guide To Starting (Or Improving!) Your Own Local Band"

Yamaha Reface CP, along with the Korg iWavestation, iM1, and Polysix apps...

I also nabbed a Waves SSL E-channel plugin and a dbx160 plugin on one of their one day sales (about $29 each if I recall).

Sundown

Working on: The Jupiter Bluff; Driven Away

Main axes: Kawai MP11 and Kurz PC361

DAW Platform: Cubase

r2mQIAd.jpg

Hey Paul, can you shrink this picture too please?

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Just ordered in a pair of iLoud micro monitor powered speakers, I thought they might do for small quiet jazz gigs. Played them for 10 minutes then boxed them up and sent them back. At any kind of volume they would break up and then the power supply would shut down for 5-10 sec. or so. We're not there yet.....

Not glamorous, but useful. A 25-foot 4-channel snake to run from my rig to our monitor board.

C4XLRMF_series.jpg

Live: Yamaha S70XS (#1); Roland Jupiter-80; Mackie 1202VLZ4: IEMs or Traynor K4

Home: Hammond SK Pro 73; Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue; Yamaha S70XS (#2); Wurlitzer 200A

Similar to above, I finally pulled the trigger on a Rolls PM351 Personal Monitor Station to use with my in-ears. Simple, low-cost mixer that gives me one knob for my keys, one for my voice, and one for everything else. The thing is a godsend, and I wish I would have gotten one long ago. I just tell the sound guy, "Give me the front of house mix, but without my keys or my vocals." It sometimes requires a little tweaking from there, but not much, and then I've got everything I need. Big thumbs up.

Picked up a Seaboard Block. Fantastic little board. I plan on doing a lot of traveling this spring and it doesn't get much more portable than this. I may get a second and snap them together. Already have a Rise49, but this becomes much more usable for simple stuff.

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?

AND... I bought a used iConnectAudio4+ on Craigslist from another city, but a guy who knows people I know. Great interface, bad experience as all the capacitors in the output stages are blown and have cost me tons of frustration time with iConnectivity support, and a trip to an electronics repair for another hundred bucks, bringing the price up to full retail, if it works. Buyer beware.

Here it is, if anyone is interested.

http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/d33b116437591513bf3d05890084fffe-480-80.jpg

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Future%20Music/295/iconnectivity-audio4plus-rear-480-80.jpg

Here for the gear.

I found a used TC Electronic Helix Phaser pedal to put after the TC Corona Chorus special,edition black one.... Both pedal after my Prophet 12!!! Great sounding pedals....I have the SCF Chorus original pedal on my guitar, the other a swell and another same phaser after my NL2X....

Yes, too much pedals but I like them...I'm a big fan of the TC pedals, they work so well for keys...

Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

Since the Hammond Store is history, I found a local embroidery shop that would do a custom garment. I've had my B for almost 52 years, so I decided to pay it a bit of homage......

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL96/792815/1608589/414172119.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL96/792815/1608589/414172120.jpg

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

I'm thinking of picking up a 60 inch monitor

so I can see these fricking pictures. Seriously folks,

if you can't google search a small image, don't post.

I agree, but save your money. It'll just bleed off the

right side in a bigger font. :)

Heck, I had to use the scroll bar just to read your original post.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361