Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DVD/Blueray of the Keith Emerson Tribute concert ?

Bob L

Was this DVD/Blueray ever released (the concert at the El Ray in Los Angelos)? There were previews of it on Rachel Flower's web site. I was fortunate enough to attend and it was an amazing concert. I would love to have a DVD to watch to remember it. I tried some Google searches but could not find a place to buy it. This is almost three years ago now so I keep wondering what the hold up could be.

Korg CX-3 (vintage), Casio Privia PX-5S, Lester K, Behringer Powerplay P2, Shure 215s

http://www.hackjammers.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal ... sure that makes sense. Too bad. It is a night I will never forget. My wife is not a prog rock fan, but she list it as one of the top few concerts she ever attended due to the overall vibe (everyone's love for music and Keith's contribution) and the enthusiasm of all the talented musicians who attended. Rare opportunity to see some of these folks in a small venue. Hope it gets released someday. They have at least one enthusiastic buyer waiting for it!

Korg CX-3 (vintage), Casio Privia PX-5S, Lester K, Behringer Powerplay P2, Shure 215s

http://www.hackjammers.com

• 2 years later...
The DVD was released and I got it in the mail last week. What an absolute joy to watch amazing musicians play amazing music and enjoy each other's company as well. I recommend it to every Keith fan and prog fan out there.

Life is subtractive.
Genres: Jazz, funk, pop, Christian worship, BebHop
Wishlist: 80s-ish (synth)pop, symph pop, prog rock, fusion, musical theatre
Gear: NS2 + JUNO-G. KingKORG. SP6 at church.