Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NFL 2018-2019 Thread

Well put, Mike :thu:

Best,

Geoff

I'll venture a wild guess and say that you have a lot of bandwagon fans of the RAMS for this Super Bowl, including me. I'd say that a lot of us are SICK AND TIRED of the Patriots. The only way to retire Brady before he's 45 is to beat them in either the playoffs or the Super Bowl. I'll be watching! :cofee:

Cheers Geoff!

Mike T.

Id say the exact opposite. If you want Brady to retire sooner, let him win the next two. Win or lose hes playing next year, but if he got 7 rings, he might be willing to call it a day.

Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say the exact opposite. If you want Brady to retire sooner, let him win the next two. Win or lose hes playing next year, but if he got 7 rings, he might be willing to call it a day.

Brady said he set a goal to play until he's 45 years old. He didn't say anything bout winning or losing the SB. If NE wins yet another SB I will probably throw up. They have a cake walk to the Playoffs and usually win at home. If they get a first round bye, they get an extra week off to rest their players and more time to heal. Once again its New England in the SB, even though this year's team is not even as good as last year's team.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Why I'm glad Tony Romo is calling the Super Bowl:

Why Tony Romo Is a Genius at Football Commentary

Best,

Geoff

Because we'd rather listen to him than Joe Buck.

I had to endure Buck throughout the NLCS and World Series AND the NFC playoff games. Ugh. Go away already.

I thought I was alone here. Thank you. :wave:

:nopity:

IMO, Joe Buck isn't the worst but I can see why one would get tired of hearing him do both baseball and football. :laugh:

The Nance/Romo broadcast duo is very good. Romo has eased into that role very well. I still prefer the team of Michaels/Collinsworth. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

I'm glad Peppers chose football instead of basketball. Even though the Packers had to face him more years than they had the benefit of him as a teammate, it was great to watch him play. :cool:

Panthers' Julius Peppers announces his retirement

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Facebook? Not for me. They are politically biased so I deactivate3d my account a long time ago.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Playing in their first SB for this team can generate a lot of distractions. The RAMS have a better team, they have to stay focused, rush Brady so he can't get comfortable, and stop their run. The Patriots Receivers are not as good as they were last season so stopping the run is mission critical.The RAMS have to put points on the board, get a score from their Defense. and have NE play from behind.

Yep, its a tall order. But honestly, if they could win in New Orleans, they can win anywhere.

Go RAMS!

Rams DC Phillips has seen and coached against the Brady show. So, he will have to earn his pay today. Fortunately, he has Donald and Suh up front. The Rams have to pressure Brady and stop their running game.

The Rams offense has to score early and often. No time for starting out slow and 3 and outs. Running the ball is key for them. I believe that's why Gurley didn't play a lot in the championship game. They saved him for this moment.

The key to the Pats winning is the shock and awe they put on the Chargers in the semifinal game.

Again, I'm just looking for an entertaining game. It's going down in three (3) hours or so. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

It should be an entertaining game. Even though many of us (including me) are tired of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl, at least so farunder Belichicknone of the Super Bowls the team has played in have been blowouts. The widest margin of victory was last year, when New England lost to Philadelphia by eight points.

Best,

Geoff

Great defensive game so far.

Pats should be running the ball. Rams need to get loose.

Trying to make Brady the MVP by throwing could cost the Pats a win. :cool:

PD

Let NE stay in the game long enough and this is what happens. LA has not been able to get into their game.

Half Time show? What show? Whatever that was, it sucked.

I did like Ms Keys piano playing though. She's quite the lovely lady.

Interception, under thrown, Gilmore picked it off. Nothing is going LA's way.

If this isn't the worst SB I ever saw, its got to be on the top of the list of boring games. Yuck.

Oh well...

At least we got to see a defensive tour de forcefrom both teams, but especially by the Patriots defense.

If anyone would have told me that the Rams were going to hold the Patriots to 13 points, I would have thought that LA was going to win the game; but New England's defense was crushing!

Congrats to the fans of the lone team to score a touchdown today.

Best,

Geoff

I find it hypocritical for St Louis people to complain about the Rams going to LA, because St Louis first got the Rams to leave LA to come to St Louis in the first place.

It's not so much the RAMs themselves as Stan Kroenke and the owners who allowed him to make an early exit of the contract and leave St. Louis still owing $100 million for a now empty dome. If you don't think we should be angry, then maybe AZ should give us back our Cardinals.

All that said, I DID find myself rooting for the Rams at the end of the game. But Stan Kroenke can still bite me.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.