Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2971855 - 01/26/19 09:27 PM Yamaha PSR-EW410
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Westville, IN
I've owned this keyboard approx. 6 months. For those not familiar with it, it's a 76-key portable arranger keyboard with built-in speakers; has upward of 700+ sounds on board, plenty of auto-arrange patterns, drum kits, etc.. It was originally purchased to supplement my teaching workspace; it's in excellent condition.

I'm asking $300. A Chicago area sale/pick up would be great, though I will ship for additional cost. I have the original, lightweight factory box (purchased in-person at my local GC), so it would need to be more heavily boxed for shipping. PM me here if interested. Thanks.

KC Island
#2977321 - 02/24/19 12:36 PM Re: Yamaha PSR-EW410 [Re: allan_evett]
Randelph Offline
Gold Member

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Hi Allan,
I'm currently in the market for an arranger board with good speakers, and 76 notes is killer. I see that you've already sold this board, just curious

? How did you like the keybed?
? Were the speakers, at 12 watts each, a big jump in volume and sound quality compared to the cheapie boards out there with half the power?
? Many of the sounds useable? In past years I've had some of the lower end PSR boards, most of the sounds were GM quality, nothing special.

Thanks,
Randy
Roland Street Cube EX / QSC K10, K8.2 / SS V.3