Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Yamaha PSR-EW410 #2971855
01/27/19 02:27 AM
01/27/19 02:27 AM
Westville, IN
allan_evett Offline OP
MP Hall of Fame Member
allan_evett  Offline OP
MP Hall of Fame Member

Westville, IN
I've owned this keyboard approx. 6 months. For those not familiar with it, it's a 76-key portable arranger keyboard with built-in speakers; has upward of 700+ sounds on board, plenty of auto-arrange patterns, drum kits, etc.. It was originally purchased to supplement my teaching workspace; it's in excellent condition.

I'm asking $300. A Chicago area sale/pick up would be great, though I will ship for additional cost. I have the original, lightweight factory box (purchased in-person at my local GC), so it would need to be more heavily boxed for shipping. PM me here if interested. Thanks.

"Someday, we will look back on these days and laugh. It may be a maniacal laugh from within the confines of our padded cells, but it will be a laugh nonetheless" - Mr. Boffo.

KC Island
Re: Yamaha PSR-EW410 [Re: allan_evett] #2977321
02/24/19 05:36 PM
02/24/19 05:36 PM
San Francisco, CA
Randelph Offline
Gold Member
Randelph  Offline
Gold Member

San Francisco, CA
Hi Allan,
I'm currently in the market for an arranger board with good speakers, and 76 notes is killer. I see that you've already sold this board, just curious

? How did you like the keybed?
? Were the speakers, at 12 watts each, a big jump in volume and sound quality compared to the cheapie boards out there with half the power?
? Many of the sounds useable? In past years I've had some of the lower end PSR boards, most of the sounds were GM quality, nothing special.

Thanks,
Randy

NS 88 Classic / iRig Keys I/O 49 / iPad Syntronik, Galileo, Neo Soul Keys
Win10 laptop i7 8GB 500GB
Yamaha melodica, alto recorder / Congas
Roland Street Cube EX / QSC K10, K8.2 / SS V.3

Moderated by  Dave Bryce, Joe Muscara