Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2969551 - 01/17/19 12:44 PM Make offer: CP80-M and Rhodes Mark II
Brad Kaenel Offline
Gold Member

Loc: SoCal
Yes, make offer; either or both. I'm happy to negotiate if one of these classic boards is something you've always wanted. wink

Of course, I'm not the original owner. But I have maintained and serviced both of these regularly. They are clean as a whistle, mechanically, and play wonderfully (even a Rhodes-skeptic would agree thu).

Cosmetically, I would give them "9"; not museum quality, but only minor nicks (the top covers, used for transporting, are slightly rougher). All parts are present (legs, braces, etc.), and all electronics (effects, EQ and MIDI on the CP) function perfectly; the Rhodes even has the Ken Rich sustain pedal braces.

I've played both boards regularly for many years; they have not been ignored and "in storage". The CP has been my "daily driver" at church, the Rhodes my rehearsal board at home. I'm offering these because: 1) the CP is no longer in use (weight made it dangerous to move around the sanctuary without supervision), 2) I have a Mark I Stage (which has sentimental value), and I do not need to keep both of them.

Either would be expensive to ship, but I'm not opposed to that if you can engage a shipping service. Local pickup at my home is, of course, preferable -- I'm in the San Bernardino area of SoCal, and you are welcome to pop over and play them.

Please do PM me, or send email, or call if you have any questions at all, or need more information. And I'll be at NAMM on Saturday, next week, too. Thanks, all!

Brad Kaenel
brad@harambemusic.com
909-831-8200

KC Island
#2969553 - 01/17/19 12:49 PM Re: Make offer: CP80-M and Rhodes Mark II [Re: Brad Kaenel]
ABECK Online   happy
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Framingham,MA,UNITED STATES
Beautiful set.

#2969585 - 01/17/19 02:15 PM Re: Make offer: CP80-M and Rhodes Mark II [Re: ABECK]
Brad Kaenel Offline
Gold Member

Thank you, ABECK. Yes, they are both nice pieces; joys to play.

#2970613 - 01/21/19 10:03 PM Re: Make offer: CP80-M and Rhodes Mark II [Re: Brad Kaenel]
Brad Kaenel Offline
Gold Member

both SOLD