Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2969578 - 01/17/19 01:53 PM Autosampling iOS via IDAM into Logic Pro X/Mainstage
Bobby Simons Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Northport, L.I., NY
I've subscribed to this dude for a while, his knowledge and clear instruction boggles my mind. Any Mainstager with a collection of today's great iOS instruments could get a lot of use out of this.
Unlikely that I would have worked this out on my own, I always get hopelessly turned around.

KC Island
#2969580 - 01/17/19 01:58 PM Re: Autosampling iOS via IDAM into Logic Pro X/Mainstage [Re: Bobby Simons]
samuelblupowitz Offline

Loc: Ithaca, NY
I just had a tear-my-hair-out fight with my Mac and iPad trying to sort this out in Mainstage; wish I had seen this video last weekend! It all worked out though.

I'm using it exactly as you described, to use the Moog Model D iOS app via Mainstage on my MacBook. Once I figured it out, it was stunning how simple and powerful a tool it is.

Moderator:  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner