Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2963524 - 12/18/18 09:23 AM My Two Compilations 30% Off!
Jazzooo Offline
Gold Member

Loc: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
This year I released two compilations of what I feel are my most interesting music recordings on Blue Coast Music. They are download-only affairs, with beautiful upgraded audio. I'm incredibly proud of this music. And right now, they are both available at a 30% discount!

The first compilation is called DYNAMIC, and it features energetic and surprising tracks from several of my previous CDs with killer performances by such outstanding players as guitarist Mike Stern, bassist John Patitucci, drummer Peter Erskine, guitarists Ken Basman, Mike Miller and Peter Sprague and many others.

The second compilation is called RANGE and I think it's a fascinating peek into my creative process--while it also features talented friends such as guitarist Wayne Johnson, drummers Duncan Moore and Peter Erskine, saxophonist Paul Sundfor and others (including my brother Andy on African Kalimba), it's a little more introverted and relaxing than Dynamic. I think the two projects bookend the last 25 years of my music career very nicely.

Although these are 'best of' compilations, I can guarantee that even my biggest fans have not heard all of this music, as I've included previously unreleased gems ranging from solo piano, guitar/piano duets with Ken Basman and full band tracks as well.

For a limited time, Blue Coast is offering special pricing of 30% off for all orders, whether you download WAV files (playable on any audio system from iPhone to components) or the higher-resolution FLAC or DSD files. All you need to do is enter the code HOLIDAY30 when you order.

If you like what you've heard of my music, then I have no doubt you will be very pleased with these compilations--and at this special pricing, it's a great way to buy gifts for your music-loving friends as you can send them the download codes.

Thanks--here are the direct links where you can audition the sounds and, if you're so moved, order the set!

https://bluecoastmusic.com/doug-robinson/dynamic…

https://bluecoastmusic.com/doug-robinson/range#.XBkotyd7kck

KC Island
#2963739 - 12/19/18 11:38 AM Re: My Two Compilations 30% Off! [Re: Jazzooo]
Joe Muscara Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club

Loc: Heaven, Hell, or Houston

#2963849 - 12/19/18 07:47 PM Re: My Two Compilations 30% Off! [Re: Joe Muscara]
Jazzooo Offline
Gold Member

Loc: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Right you are, Joe--thanks!

Wow, can't edit it even though I only posted it yesterday or the day before. I never knew the time limit was so strict.