Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2953620 - 10/19/18 12:58 AM WTB: MFB Dominion
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
My year end bonus check comes in around thanksgiving. My plan at that time is to order a new MFB Dominion. If you have one to sell I'd like to know so long as you understand I won't be able to purchase until that check comes in....I believe Nov15 or so.

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

KC Island
#2953717 - 10/19/18 01:53 PM Re: WTB: MFB Dominion [Re: J. Dan]
Tonysounds Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
That looks pretty cool. Why not a used DSI pro2?

#2958331 - 11/16/18 09:58 PM Re: WTB: MFB Dominion [Re: Tonysounds]
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
Hey Tony, sorry for the delayed response. There were a couple threads and it was a long decision process. It started Here . At that point I narrowed it to either the Dominion 1 or the Sub 37, so I started This thread.

Long story short - progressive metal originals, specifically lead synth...I like some of the nastiness you can get with the various ring mod, hard sync and FM along with the many filter modes. Don't care for the ribbons but midi implementation would allow me to use my Kronos, or I may get used to the ribbons. Actually, I may bust out the AX7 with wireless midi which would put the issue to bed.

Edited by J. Dan (11/16/18 09:59 PM)

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.