Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine Electronic Musician
Topic Options
#2954347 - 10/24/18 04:32 AM Any idea about this street teams?
Ferdinand Offline

Hey Guys,
I'm going to start a recording studio for my new band. Starting a recording studio is not so simple. We need to face financial and technical challenges, but can be successfully accomplished with the proper mixture of training, equipment choice, studio design, and clientele. Usually, studios are generally employed by clients on a rental basis to provide high-tech equipment, expertise, and facilities to produce salable creative projects.
One of the important factors is advertising our studio. Different methods of advertising are available now. But I noticed this street teams which could catch the eyes of a lot of people. Have anyone tried this method before? Please do reply."

#2955713 - 10/31/18 03:11 PM Re: Any idea about this street teams? [Re: Ferdinand]
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
I wouldn't think that would be a very effective means of advertising a studio because the target clientele are much more of a niche. Focussed advertising would be much more effective.

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Moderator:  Jeff Klopmeyer