Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

A clip of the end of Shine on You Crazy Diamond part 6-9 from our show the other night. Audio is from the camera so the mix isn't quite right but you can hear the keys well!

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Here ya go, Jimmy. :thu:

[video:youtube]

Thanks Bones...

Just a bit of liner notes, I am playing Organ, Piano and Bass and have Grammy Award winning Ivan Hampden Jr on drums (17yrs with Luther Vandross) Robin Woodard on Guitar, Emmy Award winner Richard Putnam, and Alex Almasy on horns, and Cammy Award winner JK Loftin is my producer. One nice line up!!

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Click the link. It's California Dreaming by the Mamas and Papas.

I didn't miss any notes in the flute solo, so that was good. Sounds I'm using was Combi A43 (Bass, Old E-Piano), and Prog UE009 (Vibrato Flute).

Hey everyone, the entire rig is up for sale. It's owned by the band leader who is the bass player. I can post a message in the FS forum. It's a Korg Kronos 88, Hammond XK-5 with lower, and a Leslie 3300. You may ask why don't I want to buy it. Because I don't have room in my home. The bass player is moving to North Carolina at the end of the year.

If anyone is interested in this rig then PM me and I'll send your message on to Max, the bass player (Wellington FL). I don't know how much, he's going to post messages in the Sweetwater forum and a few others.

Korg 01W/FD, Hammond XK-2, Neo Ventilator2, JBL Eon, Rhodes 88

Nice sounds & playing Dan! What is the FA in the background used for?

Great production, Frank! Also, judging by the frequency of your uploads, you seem to be using your room to its full potential! Awesome :thu:

We use the FA for some extra keys when I can't cover all the parts. A couple of our background singers play keys so I tell them which parts to learn.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Hi together, here is a special "cover version": "The Old Castle" by my favorite composer, Modest Moussorgsky, in my personal interpretation with a lot of synth stuff (mainly Nord Lead and Korg M50 that I had at that time).

Thanks for listening - enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/spektralfarben/modest-mussorgski-il-vecchio-castello-das-alte-schloss-the-old-castle

Finally dipping my toe into the water here, but I'm not posting any original music just yet...

Instead, here's a video of one of the highlights from my wedding last weekend. My wife and I decided that rather than do the traditional First Dance (which felt a little awkward for us) we would gather our bandmates from our various projects and perform a First Song. We chose Stevie Wonder's "As." It was really special for me -- hopefully y'all enjoy.

[video:youtube]e5RJDbT6p2E

Side note, since this is, after all, a keyboard forum: that's not my keyboard setup. The reception band let us use their gear to make our lives easier. Solid Roland though!

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Instead, here's a video of one of the highlights from my wedding last weekend. My wife and I decided that rather than do the traditional First Dance (which felt a little awkward for us) we would gather our bandmates from our various projects and perform a First Song. We chose Stevie Wonder's "As." It was really special for me -- hopefully y'all enjoy.

[video:youtube]e5RJDbT6p2E

:2thu: and of course, congrats! Many happy years to you guys.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hello Everybody,

November 1st and 2nd are known as "Dia de los muertos" or "All Souls Day" It's a special time to remember those loved ones that have departed.

Here's our rendition of the "La Llorona" (The Weeping Lady) a song based on the spooky Mexican legend.

Everyone the band is "familia" My wife is singing, niece on background vocals, daughter on violin, newphews on guitar, timbales, an old amigo from college on the congas. My primo (cousin) did the audio recording and video too.

I realize that cumbia is not everyone's cup of musical tea, but hopefully you can feel it!

Here's our rendition of the "La Llorona" (The Weeping Lady) a song based on the spooky Mexican legend.

Everyone the band is "familia"

Fantastic. Thanks for posting. Great way for me to end "All Saints Day" as it transitions into "All Souls Day". :2thu:

:nopity:

...here's a video of one of the highlights from my wedding last weekend. My wife and I decided that rather than do the traditional First Dance (which felt a little awkward for us) we would gather our bandmates from our various projects and perform a First Song. We chose Stevie Wonder's "As." It was really special for me -- hopefully y'all enjoy.

[video:youtube]e5RJDbT6p2E ...

Nice job on that song (I song that I really like, btw). I love the idea of a first song which captures how you both feel. I am amazed the band took the time to learn this song, including creating a horn arrangement which does not exist in the original, for a song which cannot be in their regular rotation.

I love the idea of a first song which captures how you both feel. I am amazed the band took the time to learn this song, including creating a horn arrangement which does not exist in the original, for a song which cannot be in their regular rotation.

Thank you! Yes, we're lucky to play music with a lot of great players who are also excellent human beings. I charted out the form and the vocal splits, but everyone did their homework and we had it ready to go in one rehearsal. The saxophonist wrote the horn arrangement (with that very cool lick he lifted from one of Stevie's live versions). You can't hear the background vocal blend all that well in the video, but the singers fell into pretty tight three-part harmony pretty much on their own.

In addition to being a lot of fun, it felt like a great way to contextualize our marriage as something that's part of our community, in addition to being something between the two of us.

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Great production, Frank! Also, judging by the frequency of your uploads, you seem to be using your room to its full potential! Awesome :thu:

I have a part-time job apart from my gigs and created a studio at my working place to do audio / video. I would like to do a lot more, but it takes a lot of time, organizing, setting up, getting the people there and then post production, since I'm not a pro engineer. But getting better by doing it.

The new clip of my trio :

Hope you like it :)

Wow, great playing, awesome video, amazing production! Really like it a lot!

www.frankmontis.com | www.youtube.com/user/frankmontis

New song critique time!

https://soundcloud.com/pigeon-city/pigeon-city-and-chicky-wicky-the-rubber-chicken-its-party-time

https://soundcloud.com/pigeon-city/chinatown-vibez

2 originals. First on keyboard and rubber chicken (not kidding), second on FL Studio.

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

One man band on Kronos, home studio recording. "Heart of Steel " is my 41st original on SoundCloud:

This is my original inspired by everyone with a big heart or a great heart,

who passionately give it their all every day.

The song is a driving rock techno dedication with some quotes about

having heart, facing the odds and believing in yourself.

Listen to your heart !

Greg

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]