Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arturia Keystep quality

EVC

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using my Keystep constantly for Sunday church services. So far keys have held up great. They're very sturdy and playable. One thing I wish the Keystep had was a volume knob. I tend to have to switch midi channels on my main midi controller to set the volume on whatever channel the Keystep is at. But it is not a deal breaker. I love my Keystep!

Kawai MP7SE ::: Yamaha CK-61 ::: Novation Launchkey 61 ::: Roland CM-30 Speaker ::: Ipad Mini 5 with a lot of apps for live playing (Hammond B3-X, PianoTeq 8 iOS, Korg Module, Thumbjam, etc.)

Hey hey, French quality guys, French quality....!!!! Just bought the Drumbrute used/like new in a store, yes, very well built...
Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

• 2 years later...

I have the Key Step 32, I agree they are the best mini keys out there. However, I just don't get along with mini keys. I really wish they had the same thing in full sized. For this reason I'm going to get a Novation Launchkey 37 mk3.

But if you need mini keys, I don't think there is anything better than the Arturia.

Boards: Kurzweil SP-6, Roland FA-08, VR-09, DeepMind 12

Modules: Korg Radias, Roland D-05, Bk7-m & Sonic Cell