Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

A quick little cross-post from the Shameless Plugs subforum...

Not saying, but I'm just saying...

Once this song hits 25K plays on Spotify, we may just have a little surprise in store. :)

So please, ya know, listen again, share again, put it on repeat while you sleep again, THANKS!

Aaand here it is...

[video:youtube]

This was performed at the Brookdale Tavern in Bloomfield, NJ on September 29th, 2018. My first playing gig in 10 weeks since I ran into a triple bypass that I didn't even know I needed.

My crappy fingering remains intact. At least the bass player can stay up with the changes....... :facepalm:

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

My crappy fingering remains intact. At least the bass player can stay up with the changes....... :facepalm:

Jake, you are an amazing talent and never give yourself enough credit. :keys:

glad to hear your health issues seem to be behind you. :2thu::cheers:

:nopity:

Pretty tame playing and I would certainly re-do at least some of the vox if this was an actual demo or something :) I was a bit tentative as I didn't really know the lyrics and was reading them :D I was trying out CFX Lite, my new piano library, and seeing how my live mic sounded through my el cheapo behringer uphoria interface. (I have come to consider that one of the best bang for buck purchases you can make IMO).

Just a quick cover of a Jackson Browne song, in the style that Jackson Browne likes to employ with many of his tunes, though not this one as far as I know LOL!

Cover of Running on Empty

For one of my own, here's a little chill piece I really like. Inspired by the 80s movie by Luc Besson of the same name :D

Big Blue

Just released my new CD a few weeks ago, here's a link to my site where you can find the new tunes under the MUSIC tab...

Abandoned Film

Let me know what you think.

DanS

Killer! cool website too!

Thanks dude. Website is Bandzoogle, I just filled in the blanks.... :laugh:

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Some piano new age stuff I did in Logic Pro x. Added EWQL orchestra parts as well.

https://soundcloud.com/lesterleroux/landr-the-great-beyond

And heres my attempt at a Christmas jazz tune (Im not a jazz pianist but tried some jazzy grooves)

https://soundcloud.com/lesterleroux/we-three-kings-1

Nektar LX61+, iPad 9.7 Inch, Mainstage, Korg Kronos 2

I would certainly re-do at least some of the vox if this was an actual demo or something :) I was a bit tentative as I didn't really know the lyrics and was reading them
STOP STOP STOP that self brow beating! You have a great voice Mr. Stokely! Nice job

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

I would certainly re-do at least some of the vox if this was an actual demo or something :) I was a bit tentative as I didn't really know the lyrics and was reading them
STOP STOP STOP that self brow beating! You have a great voice Mr. Stokely! Nice job

I'll say! And your voice sounds remarkably like Jackson Browne's. Together with the nice take on the piano accompaniment, the recording somewhat sounds like someone captured Browne in a more contemplative moment.

So excited to have two songs I co-wrote and played keys on, released. CDV is a theatrical rock band. We had the songs mastered at Abbey Road which was just a little bit exciting as well :D

Spotify link

iTunes link

Band website

:)

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

Me playing a tribute to one of my heroes (not trying to sound like him at ALL, because that's just simply impossible:

sounds great, Frank. :2thu:

Wish you stopped by more often.

I am planning to do so. I'm not on Facebook anymore and I don't miss it either, but I do miss some of the groups I was part of, that's how I ended up here. Looking for community of like-minded people.

Thanks for the compliment!

Me playing a tribute to one of my heroes (not trying to sound like him at ALL, because that's just simply impossible:

That was awesome.

TY!
www.frankmontis.com | www.youtube.com/user/frankmontis

Its because of posts like this that I dont post my music. What an excellent cover and great production

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

Its because of posts like this that I dont post my music. What an excellent cover and great production

Thanks a lot! I do the production myself as well and this was actually the first one I was happy with. It should never be a reason for you not to post your music though :).

Thanks again!

www.frankmontis.com | www.youtube.com/user/frankmontis

I just finished this recording. It is the first release from my solo project I started last year. The delay has been exhausting, with first my studio owner/engineer had a heart attack. Then his parents both have had major health issues. I finally took what I had to another studio to get this song out. It is an old Boz Scaggs tune called Running Blues. I am not computer savvy so I don't have the "Clonk" thingy

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com