Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2951657 - 10/05/18 09:03 PM FS: Center Point Stereo SS3
davedoerfler Online   confused
KCFF League Champion 2017
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: the swamp
disclaimer : I hate selling gear
Selling my gently used CPS SS3 purchased 3.5 years ago (the origional, not the lite version). Cover is included, I purchased it seperately as it was an option then. Will ship in origional box. The grill has been changed from silver to black, courtsey of Aspen Pittman. It may be the only one you will ever see with a black grill. If you purchase the amp and want the subwoofer (Seismic Audio Really Mini Tremor) I will include it if you pay for shipping.
https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/powered-10-inch-subwoofer-cabinet This will also ship in origional box. They sell new for $189.99 shipped.

US $700.00 for both shipped to lower 48, $650.00 for CPS SS3 only. Certainly open to meeting anyone in the Mid Atlantic USA to avoid shipping. PM's only please. I'll accept PayPal or cash.

davedoerfler

KC Island
#2953359 - 10/17/18 12:57 PM Re: FS: Center Point Stereo SS3 [Re: davedoerfler]
MP Hall of Fame Member

bump. Any reasonable offers? Will go on Reverb after I return from AES.
davedoerfler

#2954883 - 10/27/18 03:53 PM Re: FS: Center Point Stereo SS3 [Re: davedoerfler]
MP Hall of Fame Member

davedoerfler

#2957928 - 11/14/18 03:13 PM Re: FS: Center Point Stereo SS3 [Re: davedoerfler]
MP Hall of Fame Member

Spacestation has been sold. Subwoofer still available. I'll list that separately at a later time to avoid confusion.
davedoerfler

#2959538 - 11/24/18 10:41 PM Re: FS: Center Point Stereo SS3 [Re: davedoerfler]
MP Hall of Fame Member

Decided just to keep the subwoofer. Makes more sense, as in easier just to keep it. I have already found a new home for it. cool
davedoerfler