Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's Halloween avatar time again.

:wave: Too lazy to come up with something new right now. Maybe later.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Happy Halloween! Changed my avatar to another one that I found on Facebook.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

• 11 months later...

I'm back!

(Though my own browser is still caching the Dr. Strange avatar and being a dick about it.)

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

That's mine LOL. Been using it for years. It's easily the funniest thing that never gets old on the Peanuts.

It's awesome, but I also love the line of a little girl (Sally Brown) yelling, "YOU OWE ME RESTITUTION!" :D

I shall recite Edgar Allen Poe"s 'The Raven,' while Liberace provides haunting accompaniment.

Nord Stage 3 HA88, Nord Stage 3 Compact, Casio CT-S1, Radial Key Largo, Westone AM Pro 30, Rolls PM55P, K&M 18880 + 18881, Bose S1 Pro, JBL 305p MKII, Zoom Q2n-4K

One of my all-time favorite sketches! Liberace shows up at the 3-minute mark. (I changed from embedded video to links since the video size was huge on this page. I need to find the syntax to reduce the size of the embedded video.)

Nord Stage 3 HA88, Nord Stage 3 Compact, Casio CT-S1, Radial Key Largo, Westone AM Pro 30, Rolls PM55P, K&M 18880 + 18881, Bose S1 Pro, JBL 305p MKII, Zoom Q2n-4K

• 4 weeks later...

A tad late I suppose but just cooked up this one...

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments