Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine Electronic Musician
Topic Options
#2942056 - 08/08/18 03:42 PM I have Asperger syndrom
paulkondig Online   content
Gold Member

Loc: Maryland, USA
I have Asperger syndrome, and judging by a tone of my posts on social media over the years, I thought someone, might have picked up on that, but I guess not? idk

I'm not crazy or anti social, I just have a hard time interacting in social situations, and interacting with others. I also, tend to rock a lot at times, or just walk around, my house. I tend to focus on one thing for long periods of time. It's not a serious affliction, but it can be a nuisance. I have learned to live with it, although most people do not recognize it, as they thing I am anti social, although I do tend too spend a lot of time alone.

#2942107 - 08/09/18 04:15 AM Re: I have Asperger syndrom [Re: paulkondig]
Joe Muscara Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club

Loc: Heaven, Hell, or Houston
I never really thought about it. But we couldn't see the physical manifestations either. Your videos didn't show those AFAICT.

But it's good that you know, right? Now at least you know and can deal with it I guess. How did you find out?

Give yourself credit, too. You've done nice things for people, including me.

Moderator:  A String, Bluesape