Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Vox Adio Air

Jazz+

Anybody heard one of these units? I hear the tone quality is pretty darn good for such a little package.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

I got the "Vox Adio Air|" guitar practice amp with Effects and Stereo, also Blue Tooth... I think it sounds very good, much bigger sounding than it's little size. It looks like a French purse and I like it, it's humorous. Wife and daughter love the look since it's a house amp.

I set my Presets : VOX Tweed Clean... Fast Delay Stereo Delay - a la Mike Stern, Fast Delay with with slight Chorus - a la Mike Stern... Texas Twin: a la Stevie Ray Vaughn

Really pleased with it for practice!!! It also goes on batteries.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

ADIO_Gallery_800x600-02.jpg

http://www.voxamps.com/uploads/Product_Gallery/ADIOGT_Gallery_800x600-1.jpg

That amp looks real cool. I am wondering if you can also play your backing tracks through it, and the backing tracks will not be altered in tone for amp modeling or patch changes to the guitar part of that amp.

That amp looks real cool. I am wondering if you can also play your backing tracks through it, and the backing tracks will not be altered in tone for amp modeling or patch changes to the guitar part of that amp.

I kind of do that now with my iPhone into a zT Lunchbox Jr., which is battery operated. I can use AmpliTube on the iPhone while playing a backing track from another program, plugging the phone into the Aux In on the Lunchbox. The amp alone sounds pretty darn good, but doesn't have built-in effects.

I do like the Vox digital effects amps that I've played... I'm sure I'll fall for this one when sales time comes...

• Like 1

The audio in and blue tooth in are not effects affected. I got mine for $220 plus tax when I took advantage of the Amazon visa card sign-up deal. It fits nice on the bed side table. Mic it to the PA for live or headphones out to the PA

• 4 years later...