Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (music related)

Roland RD-2000, Keyscape and Garritan CFX Lite

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2

Roland RD-2000, Keyscape and Garritan CFX Lite

Welcome to the forum, Motif88!

Nice to have you here. :)

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Stage 3 88 just arrived to replace my Stage 2! For me, the biggies are the expanded piano memory, better Leslie and the A1 synth engine. From the videos I have watched, the A1 seems to be a nice compromise between capability and easy programming. Looking forward to digging in.

Have a gig on Friday and then will start the process of transferring my Stage 2 programs before putting it up for sale

Got a really good bundle deal on it, which included a Roland KC-60 that I didn't need or want, but I'll just put it on craigslist tomorrow.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• 4 weeks later...
Me and shambler recently got one of those too. They're pretty sweet. :D

It was delivered a few hours ago, but I only had time to unpack it and set it up before getting back to work. Can't wait to dive deeper!

Live: Yamaha S70XS (#1); Roland Jupiter-80; Mackie 1202VLZ4: IEMs or Traynor K4

Home: Hammond SK Pro 73; Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue; Yamaha S70XS (#2); Wurlitzer 200A

Nothing too exciting (at least compared to my recent Stage 3 upgrade), but I sold my iConnectivity IConnectMIDI4+ and bought a MOTU Micro Express. The iConnectivity box is a nice idea (with the multiple host inputs and IOS compatability)... but the lack of front-panel presets combined with the finicky config software just continually annoyed me. The MOTU worked out of the box and was easy to configure

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Kronos 2 61

Nanopad

Gator case

Key Largo

Spider Pro with bag

All delivered last week

Vent II bought a few months ago

Yamaha C2, Yamaha MODX7, Hammond SK1, Hammond XK-5 Heritage Pro System, Korg Kronos 2 61, Yamaha CP4, Kurzweil PC4-7, Nord Stage 3 73, Nord Wave 2, QSC 8.2, Motion Sound KP 210S,  Key Largo, etc…yeah I have too much…

Oh, and a CP4 a few months months ago.

Phew...now homeless...

Yamaha C2, Yamaha MODX7, Hammond SK1, Hammond XK-5 Heritage Pro System, Korg Kronos 2 61, Yamaha CP4, Kurzweil PC4-7, Nord Stage 3 73, Nord Wave 2, QSC 8.2, Motion Sound KP 210S,  Key Largo, etc…yeah I have too much…

Since February of this year, I've gone bonkers. I've bought a Nord 5D 73, Yamaha MX88, Yamaha DBR10 powered speaker, and just a couple of hours ago, a Zoom Livetrak L-12 (combination 12 channel live mixer/ recorder /audio interface).

To help pay for my shopping spree, I recently unloaded two keyboards (Numa Stage & Acuna 73) and am about to sell a Hammond SK2. I may also sell my Roland RD300GX because it's as long as an aircraft carrier and impractical to haul to gigs.

Gigs: Nord 5D 73, Kurz PC4-7 & SP4-7, Hammond SK1, Yamaha MX88 & P121, Numa Compact 2x, Casio CGP700, QSC K12, Yamaha DBR10, JBL515xt(2). Alto TS310(2)

Ravenscroft 275. Sounds good in headphones, but I really dislike it on the speakers. The sound in lower octaves is very thin, and it strikes the ear as hell. Maybe I need to tweak it more
if you can't tell the difference, does it matter?

Behringer Model D (Didn't really need it, but couldn't pass this up- Wanted a Minimoog since 1972)

Case for my Casio Privia PX-100 (the case cost $85, which was about twice what I paid for the Privia @ Goodwill)

Shure SM48 (A "Just in case" mic that I can carry for when I host open mic)

Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha AN200, Logic Pro X,  Arturia Microbrute, Behringer Model D, Yamaha UX-3 Acoustic Piano, assorted homemade synth modules

Finally took a step I've been contemplating for quite awhile, a digital piano for quiet-as-possible practicing at home. A used Roland FP90 came up at a good price. The Roland keys and action are almost my favorite of everything available below $3K. Importantly, the key action is very quiet, for those night and morning hours when just the thumping of keys bothers my wife. I prefer the AP sounds from Yamaha and Dexibell, but for practicing, the Roland sounds are plenty good.

MP11 probably would have been my top choice, but too pricey for just a home practice keyboard.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Behringer EP4000 EUROPOWER Power Amp for my home studio PA system. 20% off at Musician's Friend with lots of excellent reviews. Rated at 4000 watts into 2 ohms. Couldn't pass it up at well under $300.

C3/122, M102A, Vox V301H, Farfisa Compact, Gibson G101, GEM P, RMI 300A, Piano Bass, Pianet , Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, Matrix 12, OB8, Korg MS20, Jupiter 6, Juno 60, PX-5S, Nord Stage 3 Compact