Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2936550 - 07/06/18 04:29 PM M-Audio Code 61 Controller
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Westville, IN
Selling my very lightly used Code 61. It has been used in a teaching studio for about eight months. I utilized it primarily for controlling iPad apps, including Cubasis. Though it's a great controller, with thoughtful features and an above average action, it's too much for what I do. So I'll likely go with one of the new Casio CT-X instruments as an adjunct teaching tool along with my studio piano; that'll drive the iPad, on a single channel, when controlling is needed.

I paid $360 for this keyboard; ideally want to get $300. Basic ground shipping to the lower-48 is free. It's basically brand new, comes with original box and packing. I've also printed a hard copy of the manual, so that will also be included. A studio photo, slightly blurry, is below. I can take another, if need be.

PM me if interested. Thanks !

KC Island
#2938576 - 07/19/18 02:34 PM Re: M-Audio Code 61 Controller [Re: allan_evett]
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Bump, and price adjustment: $250, OBO. If youre looking for a good 61-key controller, make me an offer. Id rather not have to deal with trying to sell the Code 61 on eBay or Reverb.

#2943152 - 08/14/18 12:20 PM Re: M-Audio Code 61 Controller [Re: allan_evett]
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Bump, for August. Really trying to avoid going the online auction route on this. Can anyone use a good, comprehensive 61-key controller for their computer or stage rig ? It has separate MIDI and USB ports, and tons of features. I'd keep it, bur need to simplify to a basic Yamaha or Casio as my adjunct piano teaching tool (playing examples for students, and so forth). Will consider any reasonable offers smile

#2944981 - 08/25/18 07:45 AM Re: M-Audio Code 61 Controller [Re: allan_evett]
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Sold..