HS XK1C organ..Neo Vent II (NOT Mini)....Gator 61K gig bag....Ashby halfmoon Leslie switch w/10' cable....xtra PS for XK....xtra PS for Vent....manuals for both...thumb drive for XK.
$1140 - price firm - continental US only
................................................................................................................................................
How I got this price:
XK retail = $1395
Vent = $499
Gator bag = $99
1/2 moon/cable = $103
(2) xtra PS = $60
Thumb drive = $10
TOTAL RETAIL = $2166.......1/2 Retail = $1083....plus $57 towards shipping =$1140
............................................................................................................................................
In interest of full disclosure :
The XK has several small Velcro strips on back and sides of end caps, where I would hang a curtain (poor man's shell).
The halfmoon switch is not "halfmoon" shaped - more like a pack of cigarettes. It is already mounted on the XK - very secure.
The xtra PS for the XK is actually for a Casio PX5s - same specs/connectors, works fine.
The thumb drive is no small thing (well, actually it is small), but a 4G drive already formatted for the XK can be hard to find.
................................................................................................................................................
In case you didn't know:
The XK makes a pretty good controller board, MIDI'd up to a multi-zone board. I used it with a PX5s - it gave me playability and expression pedal control to any/all of zones 2,3,4 of the PX. Also, the PX could act as a lower manual of the XK w/(limited) drawbar control.

If you meet me within 30 miles of Nashville, TN, save yourself $50.

Thanks,
Dan